Monday, August 15, 2011

Potties

We are going through potty training with Halle. Potty training = HELL! It has been interesting, to say the least. The other day I came into the bathroom to find this. I guess they take after their father and have to have reading material.

One day, Halle was sitting on the toilet and Chloee was in the bath tub. I was explaining to Halle that everyone goes potty and she needs to start doing it too. Then out of nowhere, Chloee said,
"Halle, everyone has a potty, even Australia has potties".

WHAT???

1 comments:

Alisa and Paul said...

That picture is awesome! I am not looking forwad to potty training. Not that I don't want Carter to be potty trained. I just wish they came that way. We as humans are kind of gross- for the first few years of our lives we are worse than animals. At least they often have a pooping corner. We just go where ever and our parents store it next to our bodies so we can pack it around until they change us. Anyhow, best of luck!