Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Datwylers Come to Visit

 Obviously Amy doesn't know how to make the appropriate "Loser" sign.  I just see a backwards L.  My sister, Annie, who lives in California came up to visit the first part of January.  Obviously I'm a bit behind.  Not just Annie came, all of her family came.  I'm tired.

 Of course Josh is working the kitchen.

 I might actually eat Ian one day.  He is the cutest little kid with the LONGEST eyelashes. Yum!

 Amy loves my famous paninis.

 There is my sister, Annie.  I didn't have a lot of pictures, I don't know why.

 
 Halle told me after they left that Ian was her boyfriend and when I had to break the bad news to her, she fell apart, crying.  I finally told her that she could call him that.  She loves him just as much as I do.

We got some awesome news.  Annie is having another baby in August.  It was so exciting to find out.  Thanks for such a fun time, Datwylers!

1 comments:

Marcus said...

Cute post I love the one with Halle holding Ian. Wish we could visit more often. I hide when people start snapping pictures that's why there isn't very many of me. Ha ha. Love Annie