Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just Like Mom

Ok, I know my daughter has much better looking feet than me and that her skin tone is much nicer than mine too! She loves my toes, she always lays down and hugs them and says, "Ohhh" as she loves them and points to the color on my nails. I thought maybe she'd love if hers were painted too. She actually sat on my lap and let me paint them (don't look too close, it was very hard to paint TINY toenails). She put her finger in one right after I painted them and had to hurry and get it off before she put it in her mouth. I think she looks cute and so does she. She stares at them and laughs and loves her own feet now too!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

How cute! You two are so adorable. You know, the boys might let me paint theirs, but I am not sure Daddy would let me get near his, or theirs, for that matter. :)