Monday, August 13, 2007

Wild Weekend Part 2

Swim fun comes around again. Our little family at its finest.


Josh going down the slip-n-slide, for all that were there, you know what he's doing here (protecting the goods).


The Three Musketeers..... that pretty much says it all. They go everywhere together, here they are, all three crowding what you can see is not big enough for all of them.


Amy... you can't even tell its her but she does make a nice splash!


Family Dare comes to mind. They all dared me to see if I'd fit inside this tyke car and I did, then I was stuck and others decided it might be fun to take advantage of me in such a weak state. I had water down the back of my swimming suit and my head (thanks Josh) and orange popsicle rubbed all over my back and arms (thanks to Amy). You know the saying, kick them while their down, well these guys pretty much put that saying to shame!!!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

My head is still aching from laughing so hard at you in that car!!! What a fun, bar brawling, head- dunking day!