Saturday, June 20, 2009

4 Months Old

My little sweetie, Halle, turned 4 months old on Saturday the 20th. I can't believe she's already 4 months old. It feels like an eternity and like it's been just a day.


I took her in for her 4 month check up yesterday. It went well. The first thing the dr said was, "Well, I can see she's not starving!" True, true... He said if there were such thing as being in the 100%, she'd be there. She is in the 95% for her weight. She weighed 16 lbs. 2 oz. That little chunk, I just love her so much!


She rolled over for the first time the day before she turned 4 months old. Of course I missed it. Josh and I were at an Elder's Quorum party on Friday night and my Mom was down here visiting, watching the girls and she did it then.... 3 times! Are you kidding me? Naturally, it was while I was gone.

13 comments:

Sandstone Writings said...

What a beautiful girl! I can't remember but it seems like she is early with rolling over. Anyway, she looks wonderful!

Marcus said...

She's adorable!! She's grown so much. She's like you, her whole face lights up when she smiles. Cute!!!
Take Care,

Love Annie

Jenny said...

How cute!! Yay for her rolling over :) I bet Chloee is growing up a lot too, how does she like being an older sister? Did you ever find out what happened to your dog? Love the pics!!

Amy and Micheal said...

I cannot BELIEVE how big she has gotten! Every time I see her she is a new size of clothing. Remember when she fit in that 9 month shirt we bought for her when she was only 3 months? Insane! I LOVE those pictures of her. Her smile is so incredibly cute!! Oh, I can't wait to see you guys in a bit!!!!!!

Foster Family said...

She is so darling! 'Makes me just want to scoop her up and smooch her! 'Hope all is well with your family!

Hope said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures of her smiling, I think she looks like you. I'll be in town for a week over the 4th so maybe we can get together!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Great pictures. She is so cute!! What a great smile.

Mandy said...

She is adorable. I love chunky babies!! She's looking more like Chloee. Craig was sitting by me when I opened your blog. When he saw the picture at the top of Chloee he was like, 'wow....she looks EXACTLY like Kimberlee.' Very true...cute like their mom!!!

Jen Duke said...

Oh my goodness, she's gotten so much older! She seems like she's a very happy baby. What a cutie!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Ohhh such a cute little girl! She is soooooo stinkin cute!!!

Renae Williams said...

This cute little chunk is so adorable! I'm glad that I was able to witness the rolling over extravaganza. I honestly didn't think she could do it yet because she has so many fat rolls, but she showed grandma what's what! Love that little Chloee and can't wait to see you guys this week. Love you.

The Family said...

Gotta LOVE that smile! She is one happy baby! Love that little girl!

Heather said...

Halle is beautiful! Just like her mama. I can't believe she's four months--(almost five now??) Where does the time go?