Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Amy & Micheal Celebrate 10 Years

On May 8th, Amy and Micheal celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary.  Amy wanted to celebrate at her favorite Sushi restaurant, Kabuki.  Yum!  I have to say that I have never liked sushi but Amy has me hooked.  It was our 3 families, Alleman, Stauffer, Adams.  Here is Chloee and Jenny.


Kai looks so happy to be there.


Amy and Emily.  Amy is wearing her sophisticated glasses in honor of Micheal.


Chunky and Amy.


The ice cream was the kids' favorite part.


About one minute after this picture was taken, tragedy ensued.  Halle was mad at Josh, started throwing a fit and then slammed her eye, well her eyebrow, down on the granite countertop as hard as possible.  It was so bad.  She started holding her breath, then Josh was tying to get her out before she released the scream, she passed out and then wet her pants.  It was awesome.  Needless to say, she had a black eye for about a week.

We had so much fun, other than Halle trying to maim herself.  Amy flipped the bill.  Go figure that one out.  It's for her anniversary and she pays for everyone.  We were betting on the bill.  It was $300, yes that is right.  Emily guess much higher than that so when they brought it out, she said, "That's it?  That's cheap!"  Then as we all looked at each other and laughed, we all knew what she meant.  It was just funny to watch the waitress' face.  

Thank you Amy for a wonderful dinner.  Thank you for thinking of us as your family, oh wait, we are.  We love you so much and I know that Micheal was happy to see you smiling that day.  Happy 10 and here's to New Zealand.  Lots Of Love!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! You have such a neat family! I can't believe I still haven't been to Kabuki! Everyone loves it...I need to go! Glad you're moved in and getting a little settled! :)

Marcus said...

That was hilarious!!! I can totally see Halle getting mad hitting her head on the table and then passing out from holding her breath then peeing her pants. Seriously I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants. Reminds me of that Chinese restaurant we went to in St. George where the kids were so terrible. Just gotta laugh or your going to cry. Thanks for sharing.

Love Annie

Emily + Eric said...

Ah - I always know the right thing to say.

It was such a fun night!