Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chloee's 6th Birthday

 
 I made Chloee some cake pops.  I asked her if she wanted a cake or cake pops and she picked the cupcake pops.

 The breakfast tradition.  Blow out a candle on your breakfast and you get to open 1 present.

 She got this new dress for church.  Her birthday was on a Sunday so it worked out perfect.


 
 Yep, she loves to twirl in her dresses.


 Another birthday tradition is to put $1 inside a balloon for every year old they are.


 My mother is... well, amazing!  She made this cake for Chloee for her birthday as a surprise.  It is a Tangled castle cake.  

 Needless to say (because of the look on her face) she LOVED it!


 Thanks Mom!


 Josh just can't help himself.


 
 That is her pouty platypus face.


 I don't even know but there's mischief in those eyes.


 She's been wanting a hymn book for a long time. 

 I love this picture because I cannot get over how excited she is about a card game.  Granted, it is her favorite card game, but still.


A few nights later, we set off "Tangled" lanterns in our friends backyard.  It was awesome watching Paul and Josh chase them around so that they didn't burn down their field. :)
 
 
Happy Birthday, Chloee.  We love you so much!

1 comments:

Kendrick Smith said...

Nice post I like this post :)
Regards, kendrick Smith