Friday, June 1, 2012

My Birthday

We went out to lunch for my birthday to my favorite Italian restaurant, Le Nonne.


Josh made me this awesome cheesecake.  It was delicious!  Amy, Josh and I went to see Snow White and the Huntsman.  So good.  Our dear friends, Paul and Alisa, watched our girls so that we could go.  I think they had them for over 4 hours. It was a wonderful birthday.

Afterward, we did the cheesecake at the Olsen's house.  It was a great birthday, except for the horrible news the night before about my new calling.  Oh well.... Here's to being 28!

2 comments:

Dustin and Connie said...

You are adorable!!! And BLESS YOUR HEART with that huge calling!!!

The "O" Clan said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're 28. That cheesecake looks amazing by the way. We really need to move back to Utah so we can try Josh's baking skills. Hope you guys are well.

Thomas