Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chloee's First Day of Preschool

Chloee's first day of preschool was on Wednesday, September 8th. She has been asking me since February, when I signed her up, when school was going to start. Needless to say, it was a long 7 months.


She hardly even slept the night before.


Her cool princess backpack. She has had it since she was 2 and she wanted to go to school then. I should probably get her one that is her size. I noticed she's the only one with a tiny backpack. It's preschool, how much room does she really need in there?


She asked me to do her hair "super cute" as she worded it. This is what we came up with. Her hair is so long. It's to the mid of her back when it's wet but the natural curl make sit look like it only goes to her shoulders.


Chloee with her teacher, Miss Vicki. Chloee adores her. She is so sweet, extremely good with the kids and hyper organized. You'd think the woman was running a kindergarten with the projects and her structure. She's awesome.


She goes 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for 2.5 hours each day. It's in the teacher's basement. There is a separate entrance on the side of her home. Chloee LOVES it!


She made this cute little necklace the first day. They get to do show and tell every day if they want. She does that so that they get used to talking in front of each other. The first day they were supposed to bring their favorite stuffed animal. Chloee took her cat, Gretchen.

Hals did NOT do well having her sister gone for 2.5 hours. I knew it was going to be bad but she threw an absolute fit when Chloee got out of the car and she did not. She searched the house for her, screaming, "Diddy". I tried to tell her that Chloee was at school and she just responded with, "Halle skooo!" That's "No, Mom! I'm supposed to be in school with Chloee. Don't you know better than to separate us? Don't you know I'll make your life a living hell?" And so it was!

4 comments:

Foster Family said...

Chloee looks so stinkin' cute! I mean, super cute. I love it! I'm so happy that she loves her preschool. The funny thing is that Bailey sobbed for the first couple days that Rachel was in preschool, too -- because she didn't want to leave Rachel at school. Here I was looking forward to one on one time with Bailey and she was totally ticked that Rachel was gone. Sisters! :)

Alisa and Paul said...

Yeah for Chloee. I agree about the hair- super cute! I love seeing little girls with the cutest little dos. You are a great mom. I am glad Chloee loves school. I hope it stays that way for her.

Bob and Marie said...

What a beautiful girl. Her hair is gorgeous..and super cute. I wish you would come do my little girls' hair super cute. She's growing up so fast! Looks like a perfect preschool. Hope Halle gets used to it soon!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the hair! Soo cute! Awww is she already old enough for school?! It seems like yesterday that Chloee and Ethan were in the park playing and we were chatting it up about JOn leaving for medical school! Time flies!