Sunday, September 26, 2010

Primary Program

Our ward did the primary program on September 26th. Chloee had a part and she had even memorized it weeks before the program. She was so excited. Her part was "Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer."


As I was taking pictures of Chloee before we left for church, Halle jumped in and started saying, "cheese", this never happens. Normally when I pull out my camera, that little monster goes running the other way screaming, "Nooooooo!!!" Who wouldn't jump on this opportunity where she actually wanted to be in the picture.


These 2 crack me up. Halle adores Chloee and cries whenever Chloee goes to school. Needless to say, she didn't really care for the fact that Chloee was sitting up on the stand and she had to stay with us in the boring old pew.


My mom wasn't able to come see Chloee but she sent Chloee this little bracelet in the mail with a sweet card about how she was so proud of her and wished she could have been there. It meant everything in the world to Chlo. See in the picture above, she's modeling the bracelet as well as her newly painted nails.

Josh's mom and her family came to see Chloee. She was so excited when she noticed Grandma Kathy. She beamed the entire time she was on the stand. I don't think she really even sang the songs because she was smiling so much. She said her part perfectly. We were very proud of her.

On a different note, Hals didn't make it though Sacrament Meeting, not that you're shocked or anything.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I feel so bad that I wasn't able to make it for the program! Next time, for sure. The girls look absolutely adorable in their dresses and I love Chloee's little bracelet! I'm glad she was excited to do it. I think I still have yet to see Kennet participate in one!