Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Weird Girls

I just love those fat feet in these dress up shoes of Chloee's.


She'll traipse around the whole house wearing them and then crying when she slips on the tile and falls on her behind.


Sister feels left out. After all, they are her shoes.


Heaven forbid they put on both of the same shoe.


Chloee loves to play Mario on the Wii. The old Mario. The original Mario and Super Mario 3. She went upstairs one day and came running down yelling, "I can play Mario now, I look just like him." This is what she looked like when I saw her. I started to laugh, hysterically.


Yep, her red apron is his red overalls or whatever those are. She said that when he has flower power he wears glasses.... so that explains the safety goggles.

At least she has an imagination.

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh, yes, and what an imagination she has. That is so clever! She is such a cutie! Who doesn't love Mario Bros.? Always a favorite pastime/eye strainer! We need to play again!

Amy and Micheal said...

And how I love their shoe fashion! They are so CUTE!!!