Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

For New Year's Eve, Amy's family and my family went down to Temple Square. We took the FrontRunner down and then jumped on TRAX to Temple Square.


Kai was fascinated with the bathroom on FrontRunner. Of course the kids kept moving around from seat to seat. It was fun.


Micheal proposed to Amy on New Year's Eve 2001 in The Joseph Smith Memorial Building, on the 10th floor on this bench that Amy is sitting on. It was the 10th anniversary. She goes back and visits the spot every New Year's Eve. It was really neat.


I sat with her for a few minutes and then gave her some time to be alone.


The kiddos sitting by the big window.


What's up with Josh's crazy eyes?


I have to say, I'm pretty impressed, my little point and shoot that fits in my purse took these great shots.


Yeah, Halle is throwing a tantrum because she HATES having her picture taken.


This is the room that Chloee has been asking to see for a long time.


This picture really caught my eye.


We came home and ate a lot of crap. Josh made lots of cheese balls and we drank 6 bottles of Martinelli's, my favorite. Yum.

We stayed up and watched The Help and then some other movies that I can't even remember now. Josh went out at about 1:30 am, while Amy and myself stayed up until 3:30. Yeah, it was hard to want to wake up for church the next day.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

You and Amy could be twins! I love that picture of the two of you. You're so lucky to live close together and spend time together! It makes me miss my sisters!!