Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweater

Isn't that the best sweater you've ever seen? Josh's company did an ugly sweater contest at their work party. We worked forever on that sweater. Those are real Christmas lights shinning through that sweater. It is a strand of battery operated LED lights duct taped to the inside of that sweater. There are also pet stockings on there, a present and lots of fringe I bought at the fabric store.

Needless to say, HE WON!!! Unfortunately, what they said the prize would be and what the prize was, are two different things. Of course, that is our luck.

Oh and I was attacked by Stan's wolf up at his house. He actually has a WOLF, it is 90% wolf, 10% dog, named Wolfie. It jumped up on my chest and wrapped it's front legs around one of my legs and sank its claws into me, it didn't draw blood but I guess this is Wolfie's way of "playing". Oh my gosh, that is not play, I thought I was going to pass out. It was terrifying. Now, I can say I was attacked by a wolf. I guess not attacked because I didn't need stitches but it was pretty scary.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is the best sweater!!! Love it! We made some sweet ones for our neighborhood party but the lights really made it! Josh looks great:)
We met Wolfie last year! Carter did a report for school on wolves so we went and took some pics with him. For some reason he wanted to greet Jace the same way he greeted you! We ended up having to put jace in the car! He was so freaked out! He's quite the pet!!

Alisa and Paul said...

Wow, that is ugly. Josh puts my teacher friends to shame and teachers with their sweater are pretty shamless. Way to go. And how freaky to be greated by a wolf. Did you wet your pants? :)