Monday, February 20, 2012

Halle Turns 3!!!

It is hard to believe that Halle is 3.  Some days I feel like I've had her for 30 years and yet sometimes if feels like 50 years only 3 days.
I sure do love this little bundle of joy though.  She can be so irritating and so incredibly lovable and sweet all at the same time.  For about a month before her birthday, she would ask EVERY DAY if it was her birthday yet.  Let's just say that we almost celebrated it a month early to shut her up.


We went and ate at Angie's as a family for her bday dinner.  It was lots of fun and I really can't explain how crazy Josh is in pictures.  Honestly, why can't he just pull a normal looking face?  I swear that majority of my pictures of Amy and myself are of one of us holding the camera out and away from our face, like this one.


Halle wanted a dog cake.  I made this at Amy's house and used my mom's cake form.  It was nice to spend the day up at my family's house and just relax on Halle's bday.  She loved the cake.  I decided to color the cake batter so that she would love it when we cut it open and it was all colorful.  It turned out really cute.

She just LOVED all of the attention, having so many people sing to her and have all of their eyes on her.  She's quite vain and an attention monger.


I love little Miss Halle.  She is so full of spunk and personality, it's exhausting to be in the same room as her. I do love her to death though.  She can be the love of my life and the bane of my existence all at the same time.  Happy birthday Halle!  You are the best addition to our family.  You keep us on our toes and you make us cry laugh on a daily basis.  We love you and couldn't imagine our lives without you.

0 comments: