Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I did the same valentine's this year as I did last year for the girls.  They just love them so much and I didn't want to think of something new to do.
 
 Yes, Halle is totally cheesing it in this picture.


 I woke up to find these roses on my nightstand along with this...

 A heart shaped note from my sweet hubby along with some of my favorite chocolate.


I then found the same thing in both of the girls' rooms on their nightstands.
 Chloee's.

 Halle's.

Seriously, did I marry the sweetest man and daddy or what?  I thought it was so sweet that he even thought to do something for the girls too.


 The girls got some really cute things for vday that I had been hoarding from a good sale.  They both have been asking for "Dorthy" shoes for quite some time and I was able to find them on a great deal.  They both got their "red" shirts and we had a really fun day together, taking out their valentines.

That night we went over to the Family Tree Assisted Living place in our ward.  I have come to love these wonderful people there.  This is Ramona.  She is one of my favorites.  We took them some red blankets and wished them a happy valentine's day.  She was in LOVE with Halle.  Halle sat on her lap and gave her kisses and hugs.  For all of you who do not know Halle, this is not the norm in any way, shape or form.  We also went and saw Pauline but I didn't get a picture with her.  We sat and visited for a little bit and then let them go to sleep.

All in all, it was a wonderful day!

0 comments: