Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Little R&R for the Moms

On Thursday, us moms, Amy, Jenni and myself, decided that we need a little rest and relaxation and went to Lundstrum Park for the afternoon. Ok, so not so much r&r going on seeing as how our kids couldn't stop pummeling each other into the ground.... mainly my child, SHOCKER!!! (Dylon is not pictured here, he was too busy asking his mom relentlessly if he could play at the park across the street, so funny)


The toots, cheesing it up, as usual.


Normally I hate pics of myself, but I actually really liked this one. Chloee's smile is soooo her daddy's with the way she crinkles up her nose, I love it!


The dynamic duo, or whatever you want to call them. These two are the best of friends. Kennet and Chloee have all too much of the same personality and so they tend to not get along like Chloee and Kai. Kai is her little protector. The other day I was at Amy's and Kennet took a light saber from Chloee and Kai went over and took it from Kennet and said, "No, Kennet, you give to Chloee" and he took it out of his hands and gave it back to her. He is soooooo cute with her. Ok, that makes my daughter sound like an angel, earlier that day she grabbed Kennet's face with her claws and made him cry for no reason at all!


How, you wonder? How can a 1 year old walk around in heels (probably better than the actual owner of the shoes, ME)? She loves to be a girl, and she's a girlie one at that. She pulls out my heels and sticks her feet in them and walks around, yes that's right, she doesn't even fall over. It is adorable. She has good practice, she walks around on her toes all the time, you should see the calf muscles on this girl. Oh, the joys of having a teenager that's 1!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little Chloee is so cute!! I love the pic of you with Chloee sitting on your lap!