Thursday, September 27, 2007

Whose Child Is This Anyway?

The Chlo is quite, well I guess strange would be the word. Today she grabbed the sink plug (is that even what it is called) out from under the sink. She likes to walk around with things in her mouth and growl. It looks like a muzzle on her, don't you think?


She will no longer eat in her high chair so it calls for "Big Girl" measures. She sits at the BIG table in the BIG chair and gets to eat her BIG food. Well, evidently today why bother with the hands when she can cut out step 2 of taking the food from the table to her mouth. Skip the middle man and just eat it right off the table.


A better view of her eating her food as fast as possible. Come on Chloee, it's not like I time you when you're eating or anything!!! ;)


My favorite today. She unloaded the utensil drawer (which she can reach when she moves the chair over to it) while I was cooking dinner. In the midst of me burning the chicken amongst other things she managed to pull out the tongs. She actually put these around her own neck. It was so funny, I just couldn't not take a picture of it. I laughed so hard while she ran around showing off her beautiful new piece of jewelry.


Oh, yes and to answer the title above, HER DADDY'S THROUGH AND THROUGH!!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Love, love, love it!!! Oh how she cracks me up! That is the best piece of jewelry I have ever seen. Where did she get it? I MUST have one!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious pictures! What a funny girl she is :) The things kids find to play with!Love the tongs (oops...I almost put an H in there somewhere :), they should make them with pink handles, to match the shirt of course!