Sunday, September 30, 2007

Grandma turns 80!!!

Here is Grandma Jones (Josh's mom's mom) when she was taken by complete surprise finding all of her family at Chuck-A-Rama with a surprise birthday party. All of grandma's children put it together and a lot of hard work went into it, it was fun to see her face!!!


The fam at Chuck-Rama. Not so much fun for us... I went in the bathroom because I thought I was going to puke (from the food, I'm not pregnant) and there were a total of 3 stalls, 2 of which were already being used to throw up in. Does that tell you anything?


A 4 generation photo. Left to Right: Chloee, Kathy (Josh's mom), obviously Josh and Grandma, the birthday girl. In the afternoon they did an open house for grandma at Kathy's church, they had a great turn out and the food was delicious. Kathy made an amazing DVD for grandma of her life up until now. It was really neat and it turned out great!


Here we are with grandma at the reception. We lost Chloee probably 3 or 4 times. One of us always thought the other one had her. She wanted to play hide and go seek with the big kids, only problem was, we couldn't ever find her! (not funny, I almost started to cry)


Here's tootsie with Brielle. She is only 2 days older than Chloee, I guess they are second cousins. It is Josh's cousin Jenna's baby. She is so cute! At the open house we had to keep pulling Chloee off of the other kids she was beating up on (which by the way were ALL older than her). She managed to disappear multiple times, leave war wounds on other children, spill a drink on Stacie and I don't want to think about what I DIDN'T SEE!!!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

How fun for Grandma to have so much family together to celebrate! She looks like she had a fun time. Kim, you look SO gorgeous in your little family pic (and in all of them) Your shirt is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I wondered why Josh (my Josh :) always called that place "up-chuckorama" I know what you mean about getting sick from the food, the other day I stopped in Logan at the Arby's, right after (on the drive home) I felt so sick!! I am never eating there again! I was going to say the same thing as Amy, you look way cute and I love your outfit!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. How old is Chloee now?