Friday, November 2, 2007

7 Random Things...

I have been tagged by Amy Lou. Here are 7 random things that you may or may not know about me. I live a really closed life, so I am guessing that most of these will be surprises for most of you.

1. I have 3 other children with 3 different men. I can't really keep all the kids straight and which guy they belong to.

2. I am a closet smoker. Maybe that has something to do with why we can't sell our house?

3. In Vegas I am married to 2 other men, 1 since divorced but the alimony is great! How else do you think we can afford this 2 million dollar home that we live in?

4. Josh and I tell everyone that we met at Cabin Fever. The real truth is that I met Josh at a "club" ;) where I was performing that night and he got my number. So romantic!

5. When I was just 7 years old I was caught selling drugs to my other classmates. I tried to pass them off as smarties when I was caught. Can you believe it, a juvie record at 7! Mom was so proud.

6. When I was younger, my sister, Amy used to beat my bladder when I needed to pee. She used to grab my legs and haul me back down the stairs and beat me to the bathroom (only 1 bathroom in the house). She used to hold me down and make me laugh until I peed and then go and tell mom and I'd get in trouble. One time I actually tried to vacuum it up. It's actually amazing that we are as good of friends as we are considering the "sisterly love" she used to display towards me.

7. I am into S&M.

OK, maybe I took it a little too far but I bet you can't guess which one of these is the actual true one!!!!! No one left to tag, so if you are reading this and haven't done it yet, I tag you!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

So that is why you always came to visit us in Vegas, to collect your alimony. Sly gal!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe a word of it!! Interestingly enough I do believe # 6, it sounds like true sisterly tourture!! And maybe once you told me something like that :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Kim! kim! Kim! Oh! I miss you! Even though we only ran into each other a couple times at the grocery store or at the park, I miss you! Your scence of humor is Awesome!!! Oh! That made my day!