Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day

The night before Thanksgiving Chloee chowed down on a drumstick. It is so funny to watch her eat her "big people" food.


Getting ready to go outside on Thanksgiving and play. Once the grandkids got out there, they realized how stinking cold it was and marched right back in.


Chloee petting a dog that grandpa was taking care of. She would scream at the back door, "DOG, DOG, DOG!!!!!" She loved rubbing Vegas' tummy. Chloee definitely gets her lack of fear of dogs from her dad, NOT ME!


Grandma and the toots! Chloee and grandma did dishes together, played lots of games and let's face it, she will eat from her and not us! When Josh is chasing her around the house, who do you think she runs to? Not me, it's grandma that she runs to for safety.

Chloee talks about "Gran-pa" all the time, all day. Anytime we are in the store and see someone old and with gray hair, she says, "Gran-pa" and of course says it loud enough that they can hear but usually just smile at her. I'm sure she will LOVE Santa if she thinks all old men with gray hair are grandpa!!


We made sugar cookie turkeys. Ok, they started out as turkeys but ended up us doing family portraits. Top left is Josh, he looks good I know. Top right is me. Do you like my trendy bow? Bottom left is Chloee, it is supposed to look like her hair is in pigtails. Bottom right, Josh did this one and it is an angry turkey. Very cute, I think!!!!

4 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That was so fun!! I loved all the portraits that you did. Definitely a new family tradition I believe. Alas, poor Britney Spears was eaten by Micheal today. We did not shed any tears!

I LOVE that picture of Chloee in her coat. She looks like the Michelin baby!

Jenny said...

Looks like a fun day!! Love the pictures of Chlo and the decorated cookies look great....how can you ever eat them?

Heather said...

The pics are so cute! And I love the cookies -- so fun and they look tasty!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I love watching Ethan eat "people food" even now! My favorite so far has been corn on the cob! IT's so adorable! The whole Chloee with the turkey leg is cute...or was it chicken? ANyway! It's cute!