Monday, November 5, 2007

The Incognito Chlo

Here she is undercover in her daddy's socks. Daddy put his on and seeing as how Chloee is his forever sidekick, she needed them as well. They fit perfect!


She is actually keeping some sort of hair piece in her hair. A total no no for Chloee, she can't let anyone know that she is really a girl.


A dress too..... oh my, she is really playing girlie girl today!


A cape, a dress, who knows what it is... maybe wonder woman! The wonder that is Chlo.


Wonder woman can't save the world without HER trusty dusty sidekick, the mom!

These were all just so funny, I had to post them. She is so funny and we love her very high strung personality. She keeps us on our toes 24-7, even when we are sleeping and she is talking to herself. Oh, we don't even want to think were we'd be without our little treacherous angel of a daughter!

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Where would any of us be without that spunky personality? The boys would be lost. All those pictures are so adorable!! I especially love the sock one!!

Heather said...

Hi Kim!

I'm Jake from ES3's wife, Heather. Remember me? Anyway, Josh showed Jake your blog and Jake sent me the link. I LOVE your blog! You are the cutest mom, ever!

I love the pictures of your little girl. So cute!

Anyway, if you're interested you can check out my blog at http://mtgratitude.blogspot.com.

I hope you're doing good!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, Chloee is sooo cute!! I bet she keeps you laughing! Love the picture of you and her together! :)

KlinikBahasa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Hey, love the new look! I've created a new blog, hope you'll check it out :) the address is:
burbankfam3.blogspot.com Thanks!!