Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Going Once, Going Twice... SOLD!

FINALLY!!! The commute has gone on way too long, the gas prices are killing us and we just want to see more of daddy. We sold our house and we couldn't be happier.

The buyers wanted to close 10 days after the offer, on November 20th. That clearly wasn't going to work for us seeing as how we have to find a house in Davis County now. Our settlement is December 14th and it's a cash deal, so hopefully everything goes smoothly.

We feel so blessed. We wanted to be in a new house for Christmas and not have to do any more winters through the canyon. Most of you already know about our 3 wrecks in 3 days, 2 of which were done in the SAME day last winter. Luckily the damage was all done to the same car.

Yet another plus about moving, I am not going to clean unless I WANT TO! Oh it will be nice to be able to leave dishes in the sink and not have to try and mop while Chloee is behind me licking up the water. YUCK! I am so excited I can barely contain myself!

4 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Hip hip hooray for the Adams family!!! We are so excited that you guys will finally get to have some peace. I will miss you like crazy not being so close, but it's not like you're going to Timbuktu! Congrats again!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! We hope you find a house quickly and it all works out really well!!

Jenny said...

Thats great :) Are you still going to keep your blog on the net? I hope it all works out and you can get into a new home asap! You'll have to let me know your new address so we can send you a Christmas card this year :) Thanks

Heather said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is so exiting about your house! I'm glad you were able to figure out the closing so it will give you guys time to find something. What a blessing! And congratulations!