Friday, December 28, 2007

Still Alive!

For the record.... We are still alive. Well, I almost died not having the internet for the last 2 weeks. It was awful, I felt like I was shut out from the outside world and shopping.

Amidst the move and Christmas and Qwest not being able to get their behinds out here and do their job, we have been without the internet and I have so much to post. There is much to come but in bits and pieces when I can sneak a moment between taming my daughter and trying to get the rest of the boxes out of the house and to make it ours!

I just wanted to write a brief post to let you know that we are still alive (I'm so sure most of you were honestly wondering that). Like you have absolutely nothing else to do with your lives but wonder if the Adams family is alive and kicking! Well, we are!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Sweet!! I am glad that you guys finally have a connection to the outside world (aka: US!) We miss you so much but are so happy your internet is up and running, and we are really looking forward to more pics and stories of the you and the Tootsberry!