Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Disgusting

Josh took this picture. He thought it was hilarious that he came home from work one day and there was a dish towel covering something up in the fridge. I admit, I went through a bad stage where even looking at something in the fridge that didn't look appetizing, made me throw up. This was some pork spaghetti that Josh made and normally I LOVE IT! Well, just so happens that I had ate it the night before and had inevitably thrown it up, so even looking at it made me sick. Yes, I used to just cover things up with towels so that I wouldn't have to look at them. One time I actually think there were 4 things covered up in the fridge. Josh got the biggest kick out of it!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey whatever works right! Clever idea!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Poor Kim! That picture is a keeper to remind you to laugh..possibly later in life eh!! :)

Amy and Micheal said...

Ha ha ha! That photo was killing Mom and I. I can just see the look on Josh's face when he opened up the fridge to a kitchen towel display. I love ya hon, you are so funny!

Heather said...

Smart girl! I can't imagine how yucky you must feel.

Too funny about Josh's response, though! Heehee.

Krysta said...

I love it!! That is hilarious. You do what you gotta do, right?