Sunday, August 17, 2008

How We Told...

We told Josh's family with this cute little shirt that I bought online. We went down for Sunday dinner and we put it on Chloee to see who would notice first. I had dibs on Amanda but Josh's brother, Shaun, noticed first. It was a fun way to tell them and they were all excited!



We celebrated my Mom's 50th birthday in mid July. We did a DVD for her of her life and interviews of people saying things to her. This is how we told my side of the family. I said on my interview that her present was "grandbaby number 6 on its way"! It was fun to see everyone's faces. I will post something later about her party, there is SO much I need to catch up on!

Did I mention that Chloee was stuck to my Mom like glue the entire time? She was telling everyone there that she was, "My Grandma" as she snuggled up on her lap.

5 comments:

Stacie Peterson said...

I shoulda thought of cute ways to say I was pregnant although it probably wouldnt have turned out the same for me! That was really cute though. I feel like I never see you anymore though!

Jenny said...

How fun Kim!! Hope you've been feeling better with your pregnancy. I didn't know that Annie & Marcus lived in CA. How long to they plan to live there for? They just have the two kids right?

Krysta said...

How cute! I can just imagine everyone's surprised faces. Does Chloee even have a clue?

Amy and Micheal said...

What a sweet idea! I wish I would have done cute things like that, but ours was more like just stumble in on family dinner and say "oh yeah, by the way, baby on board, now where's the grub?"

Chloee looks absolutely adorable in that shirt. What a proud sister she is and will be!

Heather said...

You are so creative! I bet they were so thrilled. Chloee looks so adorable!