Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dad at his best

Josh was feeding Halle one night when he realized we had no clean bibs (there's a shock). So, what do you think he did? He made a nice make-shift bib out of a dish towel. Doesn't it look wonderful? Oh, which by the way she hated but she did leave it on.


This girl loves her food, that is probably why she is 7 months old and weighs 20 lbs.


Don't let this little grin fool you...


She's got personality, and it's JUST like her sister's!


Here is Dad entertaining the little fatty. Every time he takes her shirts off, he leaves it on her head and she thinks it's hilarious. He sat her up and he laid there while she just had the time of her life beating him in the face.


"Dad's not crying yet! I'm not content. I must beat him harder!"


There's a smile, but that wasn't until after she had poked him in the eye a few times and they were watering.

This girl is obsessed with her Dad. She loves when he comes home. She never would have let me do that whole make-shift bib on her or let me keep her shirt on her head but with Dad it seems to all be okay.

11 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Seriously, I swear that little chunk can't get any cuter or chunkier and she always proves me wrong!! She is so adorabe!!!! I miss her already! It's so cute to watch her with Josh. She is so smiley when he's around. And that bib? It kills me with laughter every time I see it wrapped around her neck!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Melanie is 7 1/2 months and only weighs 14 lbs. 7 oz. She is so tiny. Halle is so cute :) I love her little chubby face.

thejohnmfamily said...

She is so darling! I haven't seen her, but she seems just like Chloee. What fun!

Krysta said...

That was cute! It's fun to get a glimpse of her personality. She is at such a fun age!

I love daddy's with their daughters.

Jen said...

She is so cute!

Lesa said...

She is so stinkin' cute and I can't believe that she is already 7 months old! I love how you capture her adorable personality!

The Johnson's said...

Wow, she really reminds me of Chloee...lots of similarities! She is a cutie!

Heather said...

I swear daddy's have that special something with their kids! Love the pics -- so stinkin' cute!

Foster Family said...

I love these pictures of Halle and her daddy. Both of my girls had their daddy wrapped around their little fingers the moment they were born. :) 'Wouldn't have it any other way.

Ryan & Amber said...

She is so cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I hope you guys are doing well.

Sandstone Writings said...

What a cutie. Someday I'd love to see both the girls! Maybe after I get the shoulder back to normal!