Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Ojis and Cookie Flower

These 2 adorable caterpillars are the ones from my favorite book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. They had them at Kohl's and I had to have one. When we got there, both the girls wanted one and I just couldn't say no. As we were leaving the store, I asked the girls what they named their caterpillars. They gave me specific names and they both have stuck and never changed. Chloee named hers Cookie Flower. Halle named hers Ojis. I have no idea where those came from, especially the one Halle chose.

2 comments:

Bob and Marie said...

How cute are they?? So adorable. I love them, and their unique names. I can't wait to see what they come up with for your grandchildren. :)

Amy and Micheal said...

I love it!! And where did Halle get that one? That's hilarious!! It was so funny to ask her what his name was and she would just say "ojis", like he was an old friend they had known forever and why didn't I know that as well? And cookie flower... I agree with Marie, it will be fun to see what they dub your grandchildren as. :)