Saturday, May 28, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Chloee had preschool graduation on May 25th. Josh took the day off work. Working an hour away kind of hinders you from going back and forth from home. We had a good time. Chloee and I decided to do matching flowers in our hair.


We took a few pictures outside before we left, which she was just thrilled about. She was so worried that we were going to be late.


Dad and his girls. Always a cute picture, especially if Chloee was smiling.


Chloee's class sitting waiting for the last kid to get there. I have LOVED Chloee's teacher. She does small classes of 10 kids at the most. She has a long waiting list. I already put Halle on her list, it was starting to get full and it isn't even for 2.5 years. She is incredible!


They all stood up and recited the pledge of allegiance.


They did some fun things to show off what they learned this year. They sang the songs and did some demonstrations. It was really nice, small, simple and perfect.


When Miss Vicki called each child up to give them their diploma, she whispered into their ears what she loves most about them and how much she'll miss them.


To say the least, Chloee loves Miss Vicki and started to cry when I told her this was the last day she was going to see her teacher.


Chloee, oh so proudly holding her diploma.


Who am I kidding? I started to cry realizing that I wasn't going to get to see her anymore. This woman has given me so many words of wisdom about raising children and hard times and so forth. Oddly enough, the first day of school, her and I shared some pretty personal things with each other. I instantly loved her. She has been a great blessing in my life and in Chloee's as well.


Congrats, Chloee! We are so proud of you.

I don't know what I'm going to do for the summer. I really need to set up some sort of schedule and do certain things each day to get through the long 3 months of summer. I'm sure we'll figure out something and hopefully we'll be spending more time with Amy and her boys now that school is out.

1 comments:

Renae Williams said...

I am so proud of you, Chloee! What a neat graduation party you had with Miss Vicki. The matching flowers in your hair with mom were a nice touch. It looks like a beautiful day.