Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Halle's First Haircut

Halle had her first haircut. Josh's sister, Stacie, is a beautician and she has a salon in her home. Halle did surprisingly better than I thought.


Getting it shampooed.


And rinsed.


Chloee's was cut before Halle and she wanted to sit under the dryer.


Halle is 2 and still has NO hair. I mean, she has hair but hardly any. It hit me the other day that Chloee was the same way and it started to grow more once I finally decided to have it trimmed. I'm hoping it's the same for Halle.


I couldn't believe she sat still. I thought for sure, she would move and scream about the whole thing.


DONE!!! I've noticed that it looks so much better now. I just needed to get over my horrible fear of cutting my child's hair when I felt like she didn't' have any to start with.

It ended up being a good experience for me. Hopefully it starts growing now.

0 comments: