Thursday, October 27, 2011

Breakfast With The Witches

A new tradition is in order. Josh's mom invited me and the girls down to go to "The Breakfast with The Witches" at Gardner Village. We all dressed up like witches for the grand breakfast.


The witches would come around to the different tables while you're eating your breakfast and autograph your paper with their picture on it. This one was my favorite. She played the fiddle for us.


Grandma and Chloee.


Mother Goose Witch.


We went with Josh's sister, Stacie and her kids. I love Rhyder's Harry Potter glasses.


The kiddos in costume.


That is a spider on the netting of my hat. I borrowed this awesome costume from a friend.

After the breakfast, we went out in the village to see all of the witches.
Student Driver

This one reminded me of The Wizard of Oz.


Chloee was in love with this one hula-hooping.


She even kissed the frog.

Halle wasn't quite sure about that huge spider.


This one is on her "eye" phone.


Considering that we love the movie, THE BURBS, I had to get a picture of this.


Kathy made the girls these little witch hat cookies. Halle ate probably 8 all by herself. We had so much fun, plus it was a great way to help pass the time while Josh was out hunting for 3 days. We stayed and hung out with Grandma til night and then headed home so that Chloee could go to school on Friday.

I think next year, I'll try and get Josh there too. The girls wanted him to see all of the witches. Did I mention that they both LOVE witches? This was like a dream come true for them.

1 comments:

Alisa and Paul said...

What a cute thing to do! Looks like tons of fun. I think it is funny your girls love witches so much. Makes you wonder what kind of mother they have :). Love ya!