Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun with The Olsen Family

We hit the pumpkin walk while we were up in Logan over UEA. We went with Amy and the boys and Paul and Alisa's family. I have always loved the pumpkin walk. It has always been a tradition for our family to go when I was younger. We always went for FHE.


There were so many and Halle went wild when she saw "Agnus" on Despicable ME.


Kennet

Kai

Halle


I look good as a blond. No?


Harry Potter is all grown up.

Chloee, Carter and Kai.


Beautiful Ariel...

Creepy Ariel.


Love the brown roots, Cinderella.


I don't know why I didn't get a picture of the Olsens.


After the pumpkin walk, we all went back to Paul and Alisa's house and made pizzas, ate dinner, played games and had a grand time. I'm not going to lie, there was A LOT of laughing that went on. My stomach ached when we left.
The kids LOVED doing the doughnuts on a string.

Chloee won!


Paul is a total cheat and pushed Josh over as soon as we said go. It was fun to watch them.


There was a lot of trash talk going on between these two but Josh ended up winning.

Paul was certain that Alisa was going to win this one. He is quite the trash talker. He had me laughing pretty hard.
Evidently, I never should have been in the middle because I "flail like a fish" according to Alisa. Yeah, I was kind of all over the place. The guys were moving the rod up and down so that we couldn't reach the doughnuts. I started to not feel good...

Yeah, that's me running out to puke on their front porch. Too much doughnut in my mouth. So nice of Kai to get a shot of this. I had written on Alisa's blog that I won and I think I did but Paul told me that I'm basically going to hell for saying that because clearly Amy won because she didn't puke. Go figure.

We played Balderdash for hours and laughed. I know I've written that a lot, that we laughed, but we did and it was a night to remember. I'm sure we'll be quoting things from that game for years to come. We didn't leave until about 11:00 pm. Even then, it didn't seem like we had just spent the last 7 hours together.

It is always so fun to hang out with a couple where everyone gets along and makes you laugh and you can tease and elbow each other. I love that Josh had just as much fun as I did. He's the one who didn't really know anyone. The rest of us all went to school together. The Olsens immediately made Josh feel comfortable, which made me happy. Also, Amy is a threat to Alisa, considering that Paul's mom still has a picture of Amy and Paul at a dance in her office. :)
Good times.

1 comments:

Alisa and Paul said...

Best time ever! When are you coming up again? I am ready for another game night. We can hold off on the doughnuts though until next Halloween when I come back to WIN! I am in serious doughut string training now. You beter watch out Beswinger! For reals though, your family is great and we love you to bits. You crack us up. Can't wait to get together again!