Monday, October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN

About a week before Halloween, Josh was working late so I went with a friend to her Trunk or Treat. I wasn't done with Chloee's costume so I had them dress up as something else that night.

Of course I have 2 Cinderella costumes. Why not go as twins?


While they were there, they got some cute face painting. Notice Halle's shifty eyes in this one?

Chloee looks much sweeter than Halle. I love the bat.


On Halloween, it's tradition that the girls paint pumpkins. They LOVE wearing my shirts when they paint. The simple pleasures of young children.
At least this year, Halle didn't end up with paint up and down her arms.


The girls showing of their pumpkins on the porch. I don't really know what Chloee is doing in this picture.


Halle was a pirate. I love this costume, so fitting for her. Notice her "Arghhh" face?

And I actually got a smile out of her too. Wahoo!


Chloee was Wednesday Addams from The Addams Family. Josh talked her into this one. We were going to get a hand to be "thing" to sit on her shoulder but we ran out of time.


Yep, Princess Leia with a beard. Gorgeous.


I'm a jail bird. This is my "don't mess with me" face.


The girls were all pictured out at this point.


I made this sweet trick-or-treating bag with my friend Emma. Needless to say, it was a lot harder than it looked but it turned out soooooo cute.


Here is the back. I love it but I don't think I'll ever make another one.

Josh's work did a costume contest and whoever dressed up, got to go out to eat for breakfast on the company. I'm pretty sure that not a lot of work got done that day. :)

We had fun on Halloween. We went over to our friends' house, ate yummy treats, went trick or treating together and had a load of laughs.

Yes, the day after Halloween, Josh was already playing Christmas music. He reminds me so much of my dad. It puts a smile on my face.

0 comments: