Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Crazy 8's

I was tagged by my loving sister Amy to do the Crazy 8's. Here they are:

8 Things I'm passionate about:
1- My family
2- My testimony
3- Not backing down in a fight
4- Telling people what I think (not such a good one)
5- Not having another baby until I'm ready
6- Standing up for yourself (no matter the consequences)
7- Selling my house!!!
8- New York baked cheesecake


8 Things I want to do before I die:
1- Go on a mission with Josh
2- Watch my children grow up and get married
3- Have an anniversary in Hawaii
4- Visit Brazil (a big one for Josh, so it's big to me)
5- Run a marathon (with Josh)
6- Become a professional photographer
7- Go on a church history tour
8- Be debt free!!!


8 Things I say often:
1- What did you say to me?
2- Please, just stop Chloee...
3- Oh shiz or it's sound-a-like brother (only when I get scared)
4- When are you coming home?
5- Did you get to work safely?
6- When is our house EVER going to sell?
7- You'll never guess what your daughter did today...
8- Love you!


8 Books I've recently read:
1- Twilight
2- New Moon
3- A Mother's Influence
4- Book of Mormon
5- New Testament (Josh and I only have like 100 more pages!)
6- The May Ensign (not really a book but the conference talks are so good)
7- Readers Digest (does that count?)
8- The tweet tweet book to Chloee (Thanks DeAnn)


8 Songs I could listen to over and over:
1- I know that my Redeemer Lives by anyone with a good voice
2- A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief by anyone with a good voice
3- Face down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
4- Shadow of the Day by Linkin Park
5- Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
6- Cupid's Choke Hold by Gym Class Heroes
7- 1234 by Feist
8- Animal I've Become by 3 Days Grace


8 Things that attract me to my friends:
1- Know all my faults and still love me
2- Are a great sounding board for venting
3- Don't care what I look like
4- Can eat a freaking sweet and not complain about it all day!
5- Don't judge me by the things I tell them
6- Listen and actually care about what I'm saying
7- Always know what to say to make me feel better (usually making me laugh, oh Amy dancing to Cupid's Choke hold was almost too much for me to bare)
8- Supportive in my decisions


8 Things I've learned this past year:
1- Your time and The Lord's time are NOT the same thing.
2- Patience is something that I have!!! (not a lot but more than I thought)
3- Forgiving and forgetting is truly one of the hardest things to do!!!
4- I am married to the best man in the world (I already knew that but after pregnancy and having a baby, I see how much he put/puts up with and I love him for that)
5- Selling a house is NOT fun!
6- That being a mom is the hardest and yet most rewarding thing I have ever done.
7- I weighed the same when my daughter was 15 months as I did when she was 6 weeks old. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is that all about?
8- Love can grow!

OK, I can't really tag 8 people, seeing as how all the people Amy tagged are the only one's I know that have a blog and some of them don't even know who I am. Oh well....

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ah, Cupids Chokehold.... that was a fun day!! Good memories!

The Over Family said...

Hey Kim! I love your blog! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you wanted to be a professional photographer! That's awesome, I have always wanted to do that too, just cause I love to take pictures all the time, but my sister in-law (my same age) is already in the business, so I couldn't go against her! Plus I have an over whelming fear of messing someone's pictures up....but I guess if you always have fear, you'll never accomplish anything!