Thursday, August 20, 2009

6 Months Old

I can't believe that Halle is 6 months old, TODAY! Wow, that time has flown by, yet felt as though it has completely stood still. Back when she was born, I was going to put up a post of her and about her birth but life went into crazy mode seeing as how Micheal passed away just 3 days after I had her. Anyway, I decided to put it in with her 6 month post. Lots of pictures, just a warning... You don't like it, get off!
Here is the little cutie today. She seriously has the most contagious smile. It's impossible to see that adorable smile and not just smile yourself. Halle is obsessed with Amy, no joke. She cries when she leaves, she grabs for her pictures that are in my house. She beams with joy as soon as she sees her.

Here I am pretending to be in atrocious labor. I was in labor with Chloee for 30 hours, this one was only 20. Woot woot, I cut off 10 hours!

She was 8 lbs 3 oz and 2 WEEKS early! My dr said she would have been over 10 lbs for sure if I had gone full term. I'm destined to have big kids. Chloee was 8 lbs. 4 oz. and she was a week early. Ok, well they're big for me.

That first time I held her in my arms was magical. There is no other way to explain it. You can actually see the tear running down my cheek. Nice photography Josh!

Anyone who knows me, knows I love my OBGYN. That is why I still went up to Logan to have my baby, even though I live in Layton. He is amazing and if we are going to move out of state, I'll make sure we are done having kids first. Dr. Horsely is the best dr I have ever had, no joke! Thanks Mel for referring me to him.

Look at how much hair she had when she was born, and it was curly. She doesn't even have that much now. I guess her head grew and now her hair is trying to catch up with it.

The new proud Daddy with his Baby Girl.

Grandma and Chloee. Chloee stayed at Grandma Renae's house while we were at the hospital. She loved it.

Big sister holding little sister. It was so precious.

My Dad is so cute, he even wore his "grandpa" shirt to the hospital to see her.

I had to post a picture of me a few days after I had Halle. You can see from the picture that I wasn't this huge, enormous person that I am now. I had lost majority of my weight, then Micheal died. I couldn't cope or deal with anything, so I called my dr and told him he had to give me something to get me through the funeral. I couldn't deal with it and I needed something that would just shut me down so that I could get through everything. He put me on this certain medicine for 30 days, that is all. It did make me completely docile. I really wasn't happy or sad, I didn't really cry a lot, I didn't smile, laugh, scream. You know it just shut my emotions down. It was nice because I could actually be there for everything and not mentally breakdown every time I turned around. DOWNSIDE: I gained 45 lbs in 30 days. I read more about the medicine. Yes, evidently the biggest side effect to that drug is "excessive weight gain" was how it was put. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? My child is 6 months and I weigh more now than I did the day I had her! Blah!

14 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Hallester, Hallsies, McNall, my how you have grown up!! You were such a chunk to begin with but each time I see you, you have gotten bigger! I love your sweet smile and jibber jabber that you tell to us. I love the way your face lights up whenever you see a picture of Uncle Micheal. He loves you so much, even though his first words about you were "Halle's enormous" You are such a light in all our lives and you have helped heal so many hearts, most of all, mine. I am so glad you are on this Earth when my dearest love had to return home. I hope you'll always know how much I love you! No matter what Uncle Micheal tells you about me, it's not true! Unless it's something good, of course.

Kim, you shaved off 10 hours?!?! That calls for a victory dance! I'll save it for when I get down there. I am so proud of you, in everything. You go through so much to bring your little ones here, and I admire you so much for that!! Love you, sistah!

The Johnson's said...

Halle is adorable! I love her smile and that serious face!! I wish I was closer and could spend time with you guys. Take care!

Foster Family said...

Halle is absolutely beautiful!! I love the pictures. So sweet. Thanks for sharing. All I have to say is that Williams girls are amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing pics from when Halle was born :) You have two cute girls :) An 8 or 9 lb. baby would be big for me.....I thought Seth was big & he was only 7 lbs. 8 oz. :) Hope you are doing well!

Jen said...

She is so cute. It's fun to see some pics of her. Hope you're doing okay...you've had a lot happen in six months.

Sandstone Writings said...

Love the photos. You are absolutely right about her smile! I'm amazed at the strength and courage of your family. Still sending love and prayers for all of you.

thejohnmfamily said...

I am glad you posted that! I hadn't seen any of the pictures from her early days.

Dr. H really is the best. I'm so glad you like him as well as I do. I am also glad your labor and delivery went better. Hooray!

Heather said...

Happy 6 month birthday, Halle! She is completely adorable, Kimberlee. I love hearing the back-story on her birth - but, wow, 20 hours is still a lot! You're amazing! And you always look amazing to me. Nothing can take away the beauty and radiance that is you. :-)

Ryan & Amber said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months old! Where does time go? She is so dang cute! We need to talk or get together soon!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

She's a cutie! She looks a lot like you, Kimberlee. I love that top picture!

Karen said...

How is it even possible that she is six months old already?! She is so beautiful, just as you are. Hope things are calming down for you. I was so worried about you, but have to echo someone above, you Williams girls are made of stone with hearts of gold. Amazing.

Maren said...

Happy six months Halle! She is so dang cute! I love that chunky body and adorable smile! We need to get the kids together to play...soon!!

Renae Williams said...

Halle's pics are absolutely adorable. I love the walk down memory lane when she was born. It was wonderful and I echo everyone's comments about the strength, courage, and faith of you, Amy, and Annie! What wonderful things I learn from my girls. I love you!

Mandy said...

She is so adorable. Your pregnancy and labor or so horrible, but your babies sure are beautiful! :)