Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Changing

As I was going through some old photos the other day, I noticed that I had pictures of Halle from Amy's marathon last year and this year that were very similar. I thought I'd compare.


Amy and Halle have always been extremely close. I can't believe I have 2 pictures of Amy kissing Hallsies right after each marathon. Amy has the exact same earrings in, the exact same hat on, the only thing that really changed was Hals and the fact that Amy isn't wearing sunglasses in the picture this year.


I forgot how chunky Halle was. You've got to love the NY Yankees hat my dad put on her. Obviously, she's going to change over the course of a year but I just don't notice it because I'm with her every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute post :)

Amy and Micheal said...

When did that little cutie tarft grow up so much? Seriously, I can't believe she is almost two! Insane! I love both of those pics. She is something else, and I love every bit of her. Go Yankees!