Friday, November 5, 2010

It Has Already Begun

The Date: November 1st (yes, just one day after Halloween)

What's Being Listened to at My House: CHRISTMAS MUSIC, Christmas music... oh and did I mention??? Christmas Music.

Yep, that's right, my husband LOVES Christmas and he loves his Christmas music. I had to hold him off until Halloween was actually over before I let him get his Christmas CDs out. Oh, the joy of 106.5, they start playing Christmas music on November 1st.

I guess you could say that I married a version of my Dad. My Dad loves Christmas music and the whole atmosphere of it all. Obviously, a trait that I loved about my Dad and wanted in my husband. I admit, I say sometimes that it's annoying but in all reality it just puts everyone and everything in such a lighter mood (at least at my house).

Bring it on, Rudolph!

2 comments:

The Over Family said...

That is so awesome! I thought that I was the only one who couldn't wait until after Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music. I couldn't even wait until after Halloween this year. I think that I even listened to a bit of Christmas music in September! I just never seem to get sick of it...

Amy and Micheal said...

I love how excited Josh gets for Christmas! He is so cute. I really do love some of it, just the religious ones though. When you have to listen to Mariah Carey sing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" 43 times over the course of one evening in a dead quiet grocery store, you start to become slightly unstable. Poor Micheal was poisoned for four years. He didn't stand a chance. And yet, I LOVE to sing those songs at the Christmas Eve party. They are classics. Gotta love spouting off "12 Days" just for mom's sake, right? Your house always has such a fun feel for Christmas and I love that it feels just like home, with dad. I love Josh! And his delicious Christmas baking!