Tuesday, March 22, 2011

California Girl

My sister, Annie (far left) was in town from California for a few days. She came up for a birthday present. It was just her and her fat little kiddo, Ian, he's still attached. It was so fun to see her. I picked her up from the airport and I was wearing capris and she had on a winter coat. Big difference in weather. Here we are at the bowling alley. This is Amy's picture and she was taking out the "red eye" in the picture when she accidentally dragged it over my mom's cheek. She couldn't get it to undo and that is why it looks like my mom is wearing camo/army paint on her cheek.

I didn't have my camera there so this is the only other picture I got from Amy. Of course Josh is trying to do something in this picture. My parents took the whole family out to lunch at the Copper Mill and then out bowling. It was so much fun.


The fat little Ian. Oh, he is so cute. I love those big blue eyes and those adorable FAT cheeks. I couldn't stop kissing him and I even made up a song that I would sing to him and he would smile and laugh. By the end of Annie's visit, everyone was singing that song I made up for Ian. They may have been singing it in annnoyance that it was stuck in their head but they were singing it nevertheless. (I don't even know if that makes any sense) Oh well, don't care.


While Annie was here, I took a few pictures of Ian
He has the longest eyelashes and they curl up so far, they practically touch his eyebrows. So cute. We all had so much fun during their visit, the only bad thing was that it was too short. We'll get to see the whole Datwyler family come August. Wahoo!

3 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I was thinking that the picture the girls and your mom at the airport was on St' Patty's day and it was her sportin a little green! :) Thanks for the clarification. :)

CHubby Ian is sooo cute! I had no idea California was colder than Utah?

Kimberlee said...

I need to clarify about the weather. No, California is clearly more warm than Utah. What I meant was it felt like nice enough weather to me, so I wore capris and when she got here, she thought it was soooo cold, she had put on a winter coat. See, she's adapted to super nice, CONSTANT weather and it felt warm to me but it was cold to her.

Amy and Micheal said...

All I gotta say is "Chicka chicka chicka for the Easta!!!" Ha ha ha! He is too cute! And I am just too good at bowling, even beating my own niece. I'm a nice person, I promise!