Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kai's Baptism

Amy's son, Kai, was baptized on Saturday, March 5th. About a month before, Amy had me take some pictures of him so that she could have his invitations made. He sure looks handsome.
With his dad's scriptures.

It was so freezing that day. I think it was like 15 degrees outside. I am not joking. He was so cold, he started to cry but I love his face in the picture. At one point, I couldn't even push down the button on my camera to take the picture. It was that cold.

Those were just a few. He looks so cute and all grown up. I can't believe that he is 8.


Boyd (Micheal's dad) baptized Kai and my dad confirmed him. It was a really neat experience... if only Halle would have cooperated so that I could have been in there for the confirmation. That's a joke, I can't believe I even said that. I think over the course of the program, she went out around 8 times.


One proud mother with her son.


Halle laid on the table while Matt just spinned her around and around. She loved it. He did it over and over and she never got sick, just laid there laughing the whole time.

Halle does not let people, men especially, hold her and play with her. The only other people Halle has EVER let play with her and throw her in the air (besides Josh) and she just instantly loves has been, Matt Alleman and our friend Jer. She gets her "daddy fix" from Matt whenever I'm at Amy's when Josh is out of town. He throws her in the air, chases her around and she just wants to sit on this lap. About a week ago, she met our friends Jer and Jen for the first time. She instantly fell in love with Jer and let him throw her in the air and play with her. It's weird to see your child do things you never see happen with other people. It brought tears to my eyes.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I seriously can't thank you enough for taking those pictures!! He looks so handsome and grown up... probably because he is.... and so righteous too (ha ha, you'll understand that one). Thanks for coming down for it and supporting him! We are so glad to have such a wonderful family!