Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spare No Expense

This is back from Valentine's Day. We weren't able to go out for V-day for a few weeks after. We both decided that we'd "spare no expense". In the 8 years we've been married, we've never just got whatever we wanted on the menu.

We got an appetizer, drinks, dessert and we got whatever we wanted on the menu. Yes, it was my first filet mignon. Oh my, so very delicious. I can still taste the steak melting in my mouth, I hardly had to chew. Yum!

Yes, the bill was expensive. The most we have ever spent on dinner together, but oh it was so good!!!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Next time, pack me up in bag or something and slip me some of that delicious mouth watering food under the table. I won't make any loud noises, I swear. Good for you guys and splurging on the best stuff to splurge on... food!!!