Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Amazon Mom

No, not an 8 foot tall mom swinging from vine to vine in the jungle. It's from Amazon.com and it is wonderful. If you go on and subscribe for Amazon Mom, which is free, you get such good deals. If you are an amazon shopper, like myself, this is really a neat thing. You get discounts and free shipping on all "baby/child" things, such as diapers, wipes, etc.


A friend of mine told me about it. Also, you get the "perks" of Amazon Prime. So for the first 3 months everything you buy, child stuff or not, you get the free 2 day delivery. I got killer deals on diapers and wipes when you sign up for the "subscribe and save". The amount shown on there, isn't the actual price, after you put it in your account you get an extra 30% off. The "subscribe and save" is where you set up for it to come every month, 2 months, 3 or 6. So after a month they will just send me another box of diapers and it will come in 2 days. I set my wipes up for a 3 month renewal because I won't go through those nearly as quick as the diapers. The best part, you can cancel whenever you want and you don't have to go the the store anymore, it comes right to your doorstep. Could I sound any more lazy? Probably not.

Another great perk is that for every $25 you spend in a transaction in baby items, an extra month of the free 2 day shipping gets added to your account. You just can't lose.

It's a killer of a deal if anyone is interested. The link is here.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

THANK YOU for telling me about this! I am SO excited to be receiving such awesome deals, especially on the TP!! When I first saw this post title it made me think of Jane of the Jungle changing a poopy diaper. Ah, now that's an image everyone needs in their head, right?