Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Greater Love...

I wanted to put a tribute up in my house to Micheal. I love him so much and I miss him terribly. More than words can even begin to explain. He was an amazing man, husband, father, you name it. He was so much more than a "brother-in-law" to us. He was Josh's best friend, both of our brother, not "in-law" and they were the couple we did everything with. For crying out loud, when he was here for his 2 week R&R in January, we spent around 9 of the 14 days, at least, together, maybe even more.

I love this scripture and I think it pertains very much to Micheal and his great sacrifice. I ordered the vinyl from someone in my ward and put it right on the wall with this 11x14 picture of Micheal, someone who paid the ultimate price for all of us. I love you Micheal.

Thank you Amy, Kai, Kennet & all of Micheal's family for the great sacrifice you made as well. Thank you Micheal, you will NEVER be forgotten. Lots of love...

9 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Absolutely beautiful! Micheal loved spending time with you guys! We have some of the best memories of us four sitting around laughing, watching Office or Bones, swimming, and playing with our kids. Thank you so much, Kim, for putting up such a lovely tribute to Micheal. What a handsome devil..... I guess I'll keep him. ;)

Ryan & Amber said...

That is such a great idea. What a great thing to do to remember him and see that on your wall every day. I think about Amy and her boys a lot. It just breaks my heart. I hope they are doing okay. We definately have to do something soon. Do you come up to Cache Valley very often?

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Wow! That is beautiful. What a great way to remember him.

Jenny said...

looks beautiful!
Love your new background

Renae Williams said...

Your tribute to Micheal is beautiful. We all miss him so much and treasure his warmth, wit, intelligence and love of life. Thanks for remembering him in such a wonderful way. By the way, the picture of Halle is adorable!

The Over Family said...

What a wonderful tribute to Michael, Kim! It's beautiful. And your little Halle is such a doll. Hope you're doing well...as good as can be expected, at least. :)

Krysta said...

I'm glad you updated. I've been wondering how you've been. Your tribute is beautiful and so is your little girl. Take care and enjoy your little one! :)

Sandstone Writings said...

What a beautiful tribute to a good man and to Amy and the boys. I'm still wiping away tears.

Heather said...

What a beautiful tribute, Kimberlee! I've thought a lot about you guys and am sending good thoughts your way.