Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Newest Editions

Yes, it is true. We got a dog. I know all of you who know me are thinking this is some joke, but it's not. I am terrified (that's an understatement) of dogs. When I was little, a dog bit holes through my top lip, therefore, I am horribly scared of them. When my mom told my sister, Annie, that we got a dog, she said, "Well, Hell must has froze over." Too funny!

Recently when I was at a certain place, they had this black lab there and I fell in love with him. When I came home, I told Josh that maybe we should get a dog. He jumped on that like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat. He's been wanting one forever but I always hated them.

We found this cute little black lab puppy in the paper and he's a pure bred. He was born on Valentine's Day and we've had him for about 3 weeks. We named him Sam. Josh has always said he wants to name one of our boys Samuel Adams. I say people will think of the beer, he says the founding father... blah, blah, blah.... Never going to happen, so that's the dogs name. We call him, Sambo, Little Black Sambo, Sammy and lots of other names that Josh calls him.

Chloee is still getting used to him. He's still in the puppy stage so he's crazy. He chews up everything, bites everything, jumps on everything. He's crazy. One day, Chloee laid outside with him for an hour on the grass next to him, just petting him. It was cute!

We got a tramp, wahooo! I love it with the enclosure. Without it, Chloee would surely already have broken one or many bones. That girl is so accident prone.

These are just a few of the latest things I have put up as decorations in the house. I got that star from The Weed Man, I've talked about him in earlier posts.

I FINALLY updated my photography blog. I hadn't posted since November. I only did a few and it is some of Micheal's funeral. If you want to look at them, the website is kimberleeadamsphotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

"pack of dogs on a three legged cat..." ha ha ha that was so funny picturing it in my mind. But even more funny was picturing Josh's face as you said it. I bet that was good! I love little Sambo, he is so cute and adorable, even when he is de-pantsing you over and over in the backyard! That tramp is the best babysitter ever! We need to get one with an enclosure. And you and still need to go to the weed man. I would love to see what he has in store for me.... and completely love the pictures of your cute chicas by it!

Stacie Peterson said...

I am still waiting for you to say that your kidding, I'm even suprised to see a PICTURE of a dog on your blog. I am in shock even though Chan said he saw the dog I'm not sure I believe this! Way cute star, I thought you said you would take me there, I'm still waiting!

Jen Duke said...

I need to go see this weed man. Seriously, I have empty walls and think about going there. I love how you did the display with the star and the pictures. Way cute! Come decorate my place, please?!

The Johnson's said...

I do NOT believe you own a dog!! There is no way---do you touch it?? When I told Greg, he said, Kimberlee??? I never thought I'd own a dog---it surprises me how much I actually love the yappy thing!!

Heather said...

Congrats on the newest addition to your family! I love the story about "Hell freezing over"! A girl can always change her mind, right?! LOL. It was great to see you the other day. I hope you're having a great week!