Monday, May 4, 2009

Long time, no post...

Wow, a lot has happened in my life over the last month, A LOT!!! I haven't posted in almost 2 months, I can't believe that. I haven't really been around either. Anyway, I just thought I'd write and say that I AM alive. What post is official without a picture? None, so I thought I'd post a pic of Halle. Anyway, we blessed that little sweetie yesterday so that post will be coming, hopefully sooner than later. Lots of love to everyone. Thank you for all of your love and concern and for all of your phone calls. It really means a lot to me!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

She's so cute. I am glad that everything is ok, I hope you are doing good. I have been thinking a lot about you. Hope all is well with your cute girls :) How far away do you and Amy live?

The Johnson's said...

She is a cutie...how are things going? How does Chloee like having her around? I've been missing you (I haven't been posting much either!) Life just gets so busy. Hope things are going well!

Ryan & Amber said...

She is such a cutie! I hope you and your family are doing okay.

Amy and Micheal said...

Welcome back, sistah!! I'm excited to see all the future posts of those two little cuties!! I love ya tons, and that picture of Halle is adorable!! You are the fantastici!! But just remember that a virtuous woman never hides her bushels. Ha ha ha!!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to see more!

Sandstone Writings said...

Glad to see you back. And that darling new Adams girl! Have been thinking about you and praying for all.

Heather said...

What a darling pic of Halle. I love the how classy black and white pics look--just timeless and beautiful. Glad to see you're back to blogging (like I can talk--LOL!) Have a happy one!