Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family Bowling

We decided that every payday we are going to go out and do something fun as a family. Every payday Josh has work off. He gets every other Friday off, so that is when we go out and do something wild and adventurous.... like bowling. Ok, not so wild but it is extremely entertaining for everyone around us to watch me bowl because I suck so bad.

Chloee was so cute bowling, in the geeky shoes and all. We had it so that the bumpers came up on her turn and she used this ramp to help her. She thought it was the coolest thing ever.


Dad and the Hallsies just chillin' out together between turns.


I tried to get some pictures of Josh actually bowling but they sucked. I didn't want to take my big camera with me so I just took Josh's little camera so the resolution is awful. Do you like that first picture of him? What a serious face! Ha ha, I made him pose for that shot.


Not that anyone wants to see this but it has a funny story behind it. I said to Josh, "Here take the camera and get a backside shot of me bowling." This is what I got. I should have known, he was laughing the whole time he had the camera.


This little girl was dying to be able to hold a ball or roll it, pretty much anything but sit still and be good. She started crawling over into other people's lanes, trying to stand up where the ball return is and dance around it, you name it, she was doing it.


Yes, we actually know how to spell our daughter's name but the moron at the check-in counter didn't. I spelled it for her like 5 times as she was typing it in and we still came out with Chole, seriously? Yeah, she totally kicked our hineys. Granted, she did have the bumpers, ok, we just suck. Look at mine. I seriously threw a gutter on almost every single frame. So embarrassing!


The place where we went bowling was at Sparetime Family Fun Center. It has laser tag, arcades, lots of stuff, so after we went over and the girls rode a few things. Halle looks like she's half asleep on this elephant (?), I have no idea what animal that is.

Halle seriously thought this car they were riding in was the funnest thing ever! I love that girl's smile!


That night we went over to some friends' house to play games. I actually put makeup on. My gosh, Josh probably didn't even know who I was. I really need to do that more during the week. I really HATE (that is a huge understatement) to take makeup off at night! I hate it more than I can even express!!!

7 comments:

Renae Williams said...

These are darling pictures. Halle seriously looks like she's a crazy driver and loving it! I'm so proud of Chloee for doing so well at bowling. You go girl! What fun!

Amy and Micheal said...

I'd say it's an elephant dressed like a clown... or a hobo. I can't decide. What a fun outing for you guys! I love Chloee's sweater. Or, should I say "Chole's sweater?" Ha ha, that kills me! I love both of those girls' faces! It kind of looks like Halle's tooth has popped through on the bottom. Did she finally get a chomper? Love the butt shot by the way. I could practically hear Josh's giggle as I was reading the post. I think you look great in the last picture too, but I agree. I hate taking my makeup off at night too. Might explain why I keep popping new zits like daisies in the spring though. I miss you guys. I miss playing with the Hallsies and Chole. We need to find a time to get together soon!

thejohnmfamily said...

That is seriously such a great idea. When you have an activity regularly planned, I think you're more likely to do it. Great idea! And, I hate taking make-up off at night too. Such a pain.

Ryan & Amber said...

You have such a cute little family.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun family outing :) Your girls are so cute!

Josh said...

Bimbo,

You do realize that I threw that game so that you didn't feel as bad at my winning. I made it "close" for your benefit, because I love you that much. Your welcome, and you know you are so worth it! Ha ha, no, I just really suck that bad!

The Over Family said...

I'm glad that you guys had such a great time bowling! I haven't been bowling in a really long time -- but I remember that I was REALLY bad at it. I don't even think that I made it to the 50's! Halle is looking so old and adorable!