Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mom vs Cinderella

This morning Chloee and I had this conversation:

Chloee: "Mom, can I watch Cinderella?"

Me: "Sure, if you can find it."

Chloee: "Here it is Mom. Will you sit down and watch it with me?"

Me: "I can't sweetie, I have to clean."

Chloee: "Oh, I see. You're going to clean like Cinderella, huh?!"

Me: "Yeah, I guess so."

Chloee: " Yeah but Cinderella mops. I don't ever see you with a mop, Mom. Maybe you should watch Cinderella with me so that you can learn how to clean!"

I guess Cinderella wins!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Trust me. You ain't never seeing me with a mom neither.

Karen said...

You can tell Cinderella that too!

Renae Williams said...

Way to go mom, now you need mopping lessons! What wonderful things kids say.

Amy and Micheal said...

I can't remember the last time I mopped! Maybe Chloee can teach Cinderella boot camp to mom's on how to clean. I love it! Tell her I'll come to it. I need to learn to clean desperately!

Anonymous said...

how cute! I LOVE Cinderella :)

Heather said...

Hahaha! Kids are too funny!

Ryan & Amber said...

How cute!