Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some Random Things

Matthew wrestling with Chloee. She was totally whooping his butt. Of course he was letting her but still she felt pretty good about herself. I thought it was so cute. Oh and my dad was down there referring the whole thing.

My parents, Jordan and Matthew stayed down at our house last night. Matthew had a wrestling tournament at the Syracuse High School down here. It is about 3 miles from our house so they wouldn't have to wake up so early to get down for weigh in. It was lots of fun to have them down here. Chloee went crazy happy while my mom was here. Every time they're together they make cookies, today was no different. She was very happy and started to cry when they left.


Halle has been needing some shoes for a while because she always rips her socks off when we are at a store and I never notice until we're in the car. Needless to say, we have a lot of mismatched socks, lots! We got such a good deal on them. She has to have the wide width ones because her feet are so fat. They were both on clearance from $13 each to $4. One of them was considered "defective" because the little strap on the top was stitched backwards. No big deal for me, so I asked her if I could get a discount because they were "defective". She gave me 50% off. Wahoo... I got it for $2. I got 2 pairs of shoes for a total of $6! AWESOME!!!


This girl gets so dirty when she eats. We have to take off all of her clothes and we usually end up giving her a bath after breakfast and dinner. She is so crazy. She thinks that if half of her food isn't on the floor, down the front of her or in her hair, then she didn't have enough fun while eating.


After she takes her baths, we always give her what we call a "tuft" with her hair. It is so cute. You can kind of see it in this picture.

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Those shoes are so CUTE!! I can't wait to see her in them. She is such a chunk sitting in her chair with her little fat rolls. Way to go Chlo! It's a wrestling mooch at the cooliseum between the Bad Matt and the Cha Cha! Ha ha! Just like dad!

Stacie Peterson said...

Hal is such a clone of Josh, so cute!! Those shoes are awesome! Will you find my kids some?

Anonymous said...

Love Halle's cute pj's! I'm glad you had a good time with your parents and brother. It's always fun to see and spend time with family :)