Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gotta Love Nicknames

Josh has many, many nicknames for me. So many that I can't even count them and it would take a very long time to name them all. I rarely am ever called Kimberlee by him, if ever. Moving on with my story. The latest nickname he's been using is Kimbo, which rhymes with Bimbo, so he calls me that a lot. He's not really thinking about what he's actually saying because to him it's just a nickname.

Today while we were in Target we had a funny experience. I was headed down an aisle into the main area and Josh was trying to get my attention. He shouted, "Hey Bimbo, come here!" It was hilarious because the couple that was passing me turned and looked at him like, "Did you really just call her that. You're a pig." It gave us a good laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha :) That's great!

Amy and Micheal said...

I wish I could have seen that couples face so bad!! I don't even notice, at all, when he calls you that and he calls you it all the time!! It's like when Micheal would call me his "ho" or "mistress" while in the gardening section at Wal-Mart. I love the nicknames Josh comes up with for you!