Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stupid Punxsutawney Phil

Of course he saw his shadow. Why wouldn't he? I can't remember the last time that he DIDN'T see his shadow. When I was complaining about 6 more weeks of winter to my mom on the phone today, she said, "Not like it really matters whether he sees it or not. It's always 6 more weeks of winter here." Good point mom!


This one is for Josh. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to post it!



























Ok, I can't get this stupid picture smaller and I'm tired of trying. The guy looking underneath the "groundhog" is saying,
"HEY! IT'S AL GORE!". Classic!

2 comments:

Ryan & Amber said...

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed it today. You are too funny.

Amy and Micheal said...

Ha ha ha! That is too good! Al Gore, what a pinhead! "I invented the internet... blah blah blah" Did you also invent the shadow? The sun? The zipper tie? And yes, curse that adorably fat Phil for seeing his shadow! I want spring! I wonder how many people try to assassinate him every year?