Monday, February 28, 2011

The Price of Freedom

My favorite picture of all time.


It was 2 years ago on February 23rd that Micheal gave his life for his country and our freedom.


He touched the lives of many...


and his students loved him.


Tears are shed every day...


in remembrance of an amazing man, husband, father, brother and son.


When a courageous man and husband dies...


He leaves behind a courageous woman and wife.


Let us always remember that all gave some...


and some gave all!


1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

What would I do without you? You are so sweet and I am ETERNALLY indebted to you for taking those magnificent photos! They are so comforting to me. And now that my eyes are filled with tears I better sign off.... thank you my dear sistah for that sweet sweet post... Love you!!