Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Forgotten Carols

I love The Forgotten Carols. I have loved it since I was a young girl. My mom took all 3 of us girls when we were younger. I think I was 12 or younger when I had gone last. I had such great memories of going with my mom. I instantly loved it. I have talked about it for years, just reminiscing about the memories.

Josh surprised me with Forgotten Carol tickets. I was so ecstatic. I cried and kind of squealed. We went on November 30th and Amy and my mom watched the girls for us. We went out to eat at Elements and oh was it so divine.

It was so different from when I saw it when I was younger. Michael McLean did most of the parts and the new one was so different but still so good. It really touched my heart and I love the voice that Jordan Bluth has. Very powerful.

Thanks Josh, for the wonderful evening. It was a pleasant surprise.

1 comments:

Alisa and Paul said...

We were there too... I think. That is so awesome. I am glad you liked it. We like it too, okay Paul loves it but Paul has always loved plays and musicals more than me.